Customer Service Representative
Norfolk Disposal Services Limited – Waterford, ON
Norfolk Disposal Services Limited is a family owned and operated business servicing Norfolk and surrounding area for more than 50 years.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are looking for someone who can provide an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Experience in the transportation/waste and recycling industry is an asset, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate who is eager and a quick learner.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid at 1 ½ times regular rate of pay for hours exceeding 44
- Competitive benefit package
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan/Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Act as a liaison between customers and the company
- Interact with drivers, operations staff and customers
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Field incoming calls/emails from customers
- Respond to client service requests in an effective and timely manner
- Manage time-sensitive administrative tasks and other tasks as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professional, courteous and polite with excellent telephone mannerisms
- Problem solving abilities
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Able to work with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Willingness to take on other duties as required
For questions on how to submit an application call 519-443-2014 ext. 256 or apply today by sending in your resume by email, by fax 519-443-6145 or by delivering in person to 105 Thompson Road West, Waterford 8am – 5pm.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Norfolk Disposal Services Limited will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Type: Full-time