Head, Retail Operations
Job Type: Full-time
Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Registered Nurse (RN)/Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package Provided
Location: Toronto, ON
About Us: Established over 5 years ago MyBest Clinic and REVIV Global, put the best wellness, recovery and cosmetic brands in the world together with the best medical team to deliver results.
SKIN90: A 90-day planning methodology that combines the best skin science in the world with the best medical teams to deliver sustainable results without damaging the skin. Programs focus on making your skin be better, feel better and look better.
BODY90: A 90-day medically supervised weight loss program developed to promote weight loss and sustainable lifestyle modifications.
REVIV Global: Live your life beyond limits with the help of wellness and recovery therapies that are tailored to your needs. Our signature IV therapies and vitamin injections will help you feel energized, invigorated, stimulated and refreshed.
About this Role: With support from Head Office (Marketing, HR, Finance and Sales) this role will be responsible for business growth, developing a talented team, and ensuring operational excellence. This individual will be responsible for the successful operation of our owned and licensed retail locations across Canada that operate under the REVIV (www.revivme.com) and MyBest Clinic (www.mybestclinic.com) banners. The role will ensure the financial and operational success of the business through human resources management, customer relationship management and meticulous strategic execution. The successful candidate will be a true self-starter with the ability to lead all aspects of the retail operations while also stepping in when necessary to deliver individual client services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build positive and professional client relationships, delivering exceptional client care and satisfaction.
· Work diligently to enhance brand awareness.
· Take ownership of the company's financial performance. Ensure financial targets are met by working in partnership with all stakeholders.
· Monitor and track the progress of individual and team goals. Update senior management on business performance and growth initiatives on a monthly basis.
· Identify any risks and opportunities and make a quick action plan (adjustments in schedules, sales and retention initiatives) to ensure that goals are met on a consistent basis.
· Ensure the proper ongoing training and development of staff is carried out in all locations. This would involve, but not be limited to arranging regular in-service and training with our partner suppliers; and outside 3rd party learning opportunities.
· Talent management - oversee and manage the overall staffing needs and ensure all locations are properly staffed to deliver excellent customer service. Identify staffing needs, and tackle turn over proactively.
· Develop and execute sales and business initiatives to achieve company goals and advance on long term strategy.
· Manage new service or product launches, monitor product and services closely and make recommendations for the addition or elimination of new products/services.
· Ensure client concerns, issues and returns are handled properly and appropriately. Ensure best judgement is used by staff concerned.
· Monitor the monthly expense and budget - cost of goods for service, retail, payroll and accounts payable, work in partnership with the Head Office Finance Manager to ensure the financial health of the company.
· Maintain and strengthen vendor relationships, manage or assist in contract negotiations.
· Manage clinic inventory/supplies - professional and retail, ensure the accuracy of the records and maintain inventory level according to the company policy.
· Ensure all the clinics are well maintained - cleanliness, maintenance, supplies, etc.
· Oversee and manage the operational policy and procedures of the clinic for all departments - from development, communication, implementation, adherence and updating.
· Ensure that the charting function for Client Charts in each location is well managed on a daily basis, including but not limited to: pre- and post-care forms, client registration, treatment consent forms and communication logs.
· Talent management - manage recruitment, staff training and development, staff retention, performance reviews, disciplinary action and termination.
· Assist in maintaining the company website. Oversee website and social media postings - including, but not limited to: appropriateness, content, accuracy and functionality.
3. Team management:
· Foster an environment of open communication and problem solving, teamwork and collaboration.
· Cultivate an environment of continuous improvement and service excellence.
· Support innovations and changes; act as change catalyst for continuous improvements and growth for the team and business.
· Lead by example and build a high-performance team to work towards a common goal and success of the company.
4. What you will bring:
· Registered Nurse (RN)/Nurse Practitioner (NP) in good standing with a minimum of 5 years experience in the medical health, wellness and cosmetics industry.
· Previous experience in a similar business leadership and/or management capacity.
· Excellent customer service attitude, communication and collaboration skills.
· Sales and/or Retail experience:
a. Enthusiastic, positive, adaptive, team player, with attention to detail and accuracy who thrives in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
b. Proficiency in MS office tools and use of spa or medical record system.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)