PART TIME / FULL TIME PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR
Meridian Spine & Joint is a group of progressive inter-disciplinary rehabilitation centres in London and the surrounding area. We are looking for an outgoing individual to assist our clinicians in serving patient needs.
· Medical or rehabilitation office experience a definite asset
· Multi line reception experience
· Excellent word processing skills
· Medical terminology preferred
The successful applicant should also possess the following traits:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Team player
· Highly developed organizational skills and ability to multi-task
A car is required for this position as travel between offices will be necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time