As the Key Account Specialist for International, you are responsible for increasing sales and Customer satisfaction for approved International Distributors by delivering world-class service. In this role, you handle the day-to-day communication with International Distributors and are responsible for increasing each Distributor's sales potential by providing expert Eminence knowledge, effective communication, an understanding of currency conversions, and an understanding of the unique needs of each Distributor’s market, including pricing and expert analysis of sales patterns and trends. You will report directly to the International Sales Manager and work closely with the Key Account Manager for International.
Partner with the International Sales Manager and Key Account Manager for International to achieve Sales targets for International Distributors
- Prepare and present information for Distributors regarding new product launches, new non-launch items (product/print), and any pricing updates
- Assist with the forecast of annual sales for all International Distributors & communicate quarterly sales results to Distributors
- Coordinate and schedule remote and on-site training for International Distributors with the Customer Education Team
- Act as the main point of contact for International Distributors regarding their product orders and facilitate order processing while adhering to all contracts and distribution arrangements
- Receive and address all errors reported on orders and monitor order turnaround times, issuing any replacements and/or credits as needed
Complete quarterly audits of all International Distributor pricing, account presence, websites, and distribution territories to ensure that Eminence is prominently displayed and that sales are limited to each Distributor’s assigned territory
- Assist with the planning of Country Visits, Site Inspections, Spa Visits, and the process to qualify and open new International Distributors
- Coordinate responses to International Distributors’ document requests (e.g., Import Documents, Certificate of Origin, Product Registration)
- Attend the Annual Business Conference held in July/August (dates may vary each year) to meet with International Distributors
Inside Sales experience (particularly in a Call Centre environment) – minimum 2 years
Client Service and/or Key Account management strongly preferred – minimum 1 year
Familiarity with e-commerce and electronic marketing practices (email, social media, banner ads, etc.) – asset
Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry – asset
Second and third languages – asset
Servicing of International Distributors – asset
Outside Sales Territory experience – asset
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and time management capabilities
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Word, Excel (intermediate), Outlook, PowerPoint)
Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonuses based on individual and company goals
100% employer-paid premiums for extended health, health spending account, wellness program, green transportation incentive, various paid time-off options available from your first day, and product discounts
Focus on professional development, 1:1 meetings with your leader, tuition assistance program and length of service rewards
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Applications are currently being reviewed. Immediate submissions are still welcomed.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas, beauty professionals, and retail customers. For more than 14 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care as their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, we are looking for Team-members who seek to positively impact lives within our communities, give back through philanthropic endeavours, and make choices to exemplify sustainability and be stewards of the environment.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.