MyHealth Centre is certified as a Great Place to Work and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are a secondary healthcare provider in Ontario focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology and Pain Management. The company owns and operates 40 clinics all across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals. The company has been rapidly growing with over 23% CAGR in revenues. It provided 1.7 million health services to almost 500,000 unique patients in FY2018. MyHealth team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff. Our mission is, ‘Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.’
We are looking for an Ultrasound Technologist to work at our clinics located in Mississauga and Milton, ON. This position will require you to travel to other sites.
Reporting to: Clinic Manager
- Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to a scan while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Greet patient, explain forthcoming test, position patient and prepare him/her for examination.
- Observe patient during the diagnostic procedure, making note of any symptoms or changes in vital signs and summon medical aid when necessary.
- Ensure all quality control assessments are performed as required. Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
- Follow procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
- Ensure equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Prepare and organize reports as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Candidates must have CMRTO certification.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Vascular, MSK & OB experience is an asset.
- Ability to perform all types of ultrasound procedures on various types of ultrasound equipment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Please feel free to call us on 6476081014 to discuss about this opportunity
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently.
MyHealth Centre offers an excellent remuneration package including; competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, training & development assistance, various corporate discounts and referral bonuses.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/myhealth-centre
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Ultrasound: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place