The IELTS Examiner will expertly assess candidates, with the consistency and standards as set out by IELTS, in the speaking module of the IELTS test. The Examiner will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the test and ensure a fair testing procedure is followed for all candidates in the speaking module.
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality
- Undertake scheduled standardization training and re-certification
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or area
- A recognized qualification in TESOL/TESL/TEFOL
- At least three year’s full time (or the equivalent of part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience with the majority relating to adult students (16 years and over)
- Punctual, dependable and responsible