YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 600 stores across Canada under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49 and Amnesia.
If you have a passion for fashion, then Urban Behavior is your career destination. We are currently looking for a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager in Training, Team Leaders and Sales Associates to join our amazing team at our West Edmonton Mall location.
Does this sound like you? :
· A minimum of 1 year experience as a part of a Store Management team
· Business focused with a proven ability to drive sales
· Passionate about delivering quality customer service
· A team player who can grow and develop people
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and benefits
- Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
- Amazing employee discount
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time