- Organize backroom product
- Ensure product is replenished on shelves in a timely manner
- Cycle count – advise appropriate person about stock outs/ shortages
- Using PDT System
- Complete all planogram adjustments and changes within provided timelines
- Signage and talkers displayed accordingly including flyers, corporate markdowns
- Expert in assigned areas of product inventory, product placement, expiry dates, promotion, etc.
- Maintains operating standard guidelines pertaining to image and trends in store.
- Ensures product displays are consumer focused and “shoppable”
- Maintains security of the goods in the receiving and storage area in accordance with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Clean image to the customers in accordance with standards (eg. approved uniform and name badge, clean appearance, etc).
- Take initiative to acknowledge and assist customers in the aisles
- Answers inquiries regarding location of product, rain checks, Shoppers Optimum Rewards Program.
- May be cross-trained to perform cash responsibilities
A high school education and computer literacy skills. Strong organizational and record keeping skills. An ability to lift repetitively, an ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the store. Must be self motivated and be able to work independently.
WORK HOURS: Overnight shifts only
The overnight shift begins at 12 AM - 8 AM. With this position there is always a premium rate given based on years of experience and typically ranges from $1-$2 more than minimum wage.
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. At Shoppers Drug Mart, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Job Type: Part-time
- Stocking: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Required)