Have you always dreamed of working in architecture?
Do you have an innovative mind that deserves to be put to good use?
Are you a dynamic person with outstanding organizational skills?
Are you able to manage more than one project at the same time?
This is the job for you!
And we want to get to know you!
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work on custom, outside-the-box projects
- A congenial work environment
- A totally engaging team
For the past 55 years, Unicel Architectural has been creating innovative solutions for aluminum and glass architectural products and building envelopes. Unicel has also just finished acquiring the assets of IC2 Technologies, which specializes in novel building envelope solutions.
The incumbent’s primary responsibility will be to coordinate all aspects of the sale of glass products (Vision ControlTM and ViuLiteTM) and manage the various projects. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the incumbent will work closely with the internal and external sales team.
- Prepare price calculations (Excel) and quotes in CRM + Word and keep the database up to to date
- Keeping tabs on the project, location, architect, type of application, etc.;
- Calculating prices and, for special applications and types of glass, asking suppliers for prices;
- preparing the bid/contract;
- sending the quote with the necessary details and brochures to the clients;
- following up on quotes with clients and external representatives/manufacturers’ agents. * Process orders in the ERP system by
- opening sales (sales approval) and production files;
- gathering the information needed for the technical department to produce shop drawings using the new ERP system;
- Respond to enquiries/client service requests.
- After-sales service:
- Solve potential problems associated with orders that have shipped (delivery, product features, missing parts, installation, etc.).
- Good judgement
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze
- Facility with numbers
- Proficient with office automation tools and various software applications
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French), speaking and writing
- College-level education in business administration
- A minimum of three years of experience in administration
- Experience in construction is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 2 years (Required)
- Project pricing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Anglais (Required)
- Français (Required)