A key goal at Konverge is a successful collaboration with key business leads and stakeholders to deliver on prioritized corporate initiatives. We strive to improve our processes regularly, utilizing new technologies, leading practices, and personnel experiences.
The Business Analyst role is a client-facing role focusing on working directly with stakeholders to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality, and assist in the organization's overall sales process.
Your primary function will be to gather client requirements for existing and new projects, support the sales team by meeting with new potential clients (inbound), guide them through the initial discovery phase, and present Konverge as the best vendor know-how.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Your main tasks will include:
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
· Performing requirements analysis
· Documenting and communicating the results to internal staff and clients
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
· Working closely with clients, and managerial staff
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
· Experience in software customized application development practices.
· Experience in design and requirements gathering of web applications, mobile app, and enterprise solutions.
· Strong knowledge and experience in the software development life cycle.
· Agile life cycle experience a must.
· Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Web Services, APIs, API Framework, UI, Wire-frames/Mock-ups and Data analysis and modelling.
· Experience with designing workflows.
· Designs new web applications by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
· A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis
· Exception communication skills
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
· Advance technical skills
· Excellent documentation skills
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
· Competency in Microsoft applications
· A track record of following through on commitments
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Data & Technical Business Analysts: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-23