Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept development and execution of fresh and consistent design that is on brand across all marketing mediums and materials. Work collaboratively with team members and departments to deliver professional quality design that effectively and accurately communicates defined objectives and business goals.
Bedrock Homes has been building single family homes since 1999 and is a proud member of Carrington Group of Companies; including Carrington Communities (Multi-Family), One80 Infill Developments, Carrington Homes (Multi-Family and Single Family – B.C.), Carrington Resorts (Recreational Real Estate) and Carrington Land (Land Development).
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) in a PC environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary in a PC environment.
- Ability to problem solve and work creatively by bringing innovation to the brand.
- Experience meeting deadlines with tight timelines and performing in multi-tasking environment.
- Team-oriented with positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work the odd evening or weekend for events.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing design concepts with a clean and sophisticated aesthetic while maintaining brand style guidelines for multiple different brands (Bedrock Homes, Carrington Homes, One80 Infill Developments and corporate).
- Produce marketing assets including collateral, digital ads, advertising, social, signage, showhomes, website assets, corporate stationary such as business cards, etc.
- Collaborate with a team to create effective and visually email marketing templates.
- Meeting all advertising and publication deadlines and adhering to an on-going weekly and monthly advertising schedule.
- Responsible to maintain website updates in a custom CMS (Webguide) and landing page creator (Unbounce).
- Providing graphics for events, new product lines and corporate programs.
- Collaborating within a team to deliver attractive, informative, accurate indoor and outdoor marketing material for Showhomes/Sales Centers.
- Maintain quality control in regards to file preparation and storage, ensuring all materials are press-ready and/or web-ready digital files.
- Coordinating with vendors on photography, video, signage and print.
- Assisting Marketing Coordinator with events and showhome openings as needed.
- Website design experience an asset.
- Photography and video experience an asset.
- Copywriting experience an asset.
- Collaborate and assist with campaign planning and execution for advertising and events.
- Assisting with researching and selecting targeted, valuable advertising venues.
- Assisting with housing award submissions throughout the year in Housing submissions.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Bedrock Homes provides a competitive compensation, RRSP and benefits package. Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Graphic Designer”.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Recruitment Agencies Please!
BUILT TO LAST \\ BEDROCKHOMES.CA
Job Type: Full-time