We are currently seeking a reliable, hard-working Production Worker for our expanding operation. In this role, you will be a valuable part of our production team, ensuring our production quotas are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. You will need to be reliable and punctual, able to perform physical tasks that are repetitive, and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy;
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently;
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality;
- Complete packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and taping;
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care;
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 1 year experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred;
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals;
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching;
- Able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Competitive salary;
- Life Insurance;
- Paid Time Off.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $23.11 to $24.34 /hour
- industrial production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Preferred)