At Moxie’s we are looking for the next generation of leaders in hospitality. Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we’re on the hunt for amazing people like you to bring magic and precision to each and every experience for our guests.
We are searching for people who thrive in developing personal connections, bring the fun to work everyday and enjoy working in fast paced environments. If you are committed to delivering exceptional and memorable dining experiences to guests while creating genuine connections, then we are looking for you!
Why join our team
· We create outstanding, award winning teams and have been awarded best employer by Forbes in 2021.
· We believe in promoting from within. We mentor, train and provide the tools for our people to develop and grow within our organization.
· Moxie’s is rapidly growing and owned by Northland Properties, the largest hospitality group in Canada. Northland Properties owns Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants and professional hockey teams across North America and the UK.
A Servers’ role at Moxie’s
· We understand the unique needs of each guest, anticipate their needs and enjoy making their day.
· We love sharing about our menu with new guests.
· We balance multiple priorities and always deliver what we promise.
· We never say no.
· We are obsessed with food and providing outstanding hospitality.
· We love connecting with new guests and turning them into loyal friends and regulars.
· We own and master table serving essentials – such as taking orders, answering menu inquiries, placing orders, running food to table, processing payments – with precision and a smile.
· We graciously handle each guest concern and bring in management teams to support when needed.
What you bring to the table:
· You love to take care of others and start conversations.
· You are detail-orientated and notice everything.
· You know how to navigate stressful situations and you’re always the one who stays calm under pressure.
· You love food and cocktail culture. You are up to speed on dining trends. .
· You are equally as excited to work in a team environment as you are to constantly learn and grow personally and professionally.
· You are committed to becoming an expert in your role.
· You have a proven track record of excellence in your previous server role.
· You are confident, can assert authority and demonstrate good judgement.
Sound like you? Apply now!
As Canada’s fastest growing hospitality group, we find our strength in our people and believe this is the foundation to our continued success.
Recognized throughout Canada as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, sports, and construction, Northland Properties Corporation is the force behind such brands as Sandman Hotel Group, The Sutton Place Hotels, Moxie’s Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Denny’s Restaurants, the Dallas Stars, Grouse Mountain, Revelstoke Mountain and Northland Asset Management Company.
Proud to be 100% Canadian-owned and operated, with over 50 hotels across Canada, the UK, Ireland and the USA, and employ over 13,000 talented individuals across the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking