Take it Outside is looking to add someone to help with data entry and tech stuff to our Truro team. Are you super smart with Excel spreadsheets, data management and troubleshooting software issues? Do you have some experience with ecommerce and managing inventory? Do you love to be organized and work independently?
Part-Time Data Entry & Ecommerce Assistant
- * Ensure product data is entered accurately and efficiently
- Prepare spreadsheets for Stock entry and PO entry before the products arrive at any Retail locations.
- Ensure products are entered and PO in system within 7 days of arrival in store/warehouse
- Analyze business requirements across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Ensure ecom products and sales apps such as Locally.com are running and up-to-date daily.
- Help with Checkmate App in store by ensuring that staff are well trained and efficient.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Organizing, storing and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding a company’s security and confidentiality standards.
- Report and help with any projects from the Technology & Data Input Ecommerce Manager.
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Office Program (Excel, Words, etc..)
- Strong Knowledge with Google Suites (Google Sheets, Google Docs & Gmail)
- Time Management and being organised is a must.
- Previous Knowledge of online inventory and knowing how to export and import CSV files is an Asset
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- data entry: 2 years (Preferred)