Who are we ????
We are a small, Canadian owned, private, multi-national business in the Construction Services Industry. We are currently in a growth phase, transitioning into a medium sized Company, and we are looking for a dynamic individual to help us get there.
Why should you work here ????
Would you excel at a position that offers:
- The ability to display your take charge attitude and show ownership of your position
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the Company
Your job functions will be:
- Service and repair equipment, onsite service calls and phone diagnostics. Maintain equipment to ensure rental ready and maintain an organized service shop
- servicing our customers on a wide range of construction sites
- work and travel throughout the GTA and southern Ontario
- working with all levels of customer and sub-contractor contacts
If you possess the following skills/abilities:
- Ability to diagnose and repair: Small engines, Electrical and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of Structural and load factors
- Ability to quickly assess the service situation, its urgency and potential impact
- Working at Heights (Fall Arrest) Certification is required, training is provided
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s licenseCheck us out at the following sites:
Check us out at the following sites:
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance, Service Repair, Overhaul: 2 years (Required)