REW is looking for an experienced, proactive sales professional to join our high performing team, who will contribute to the ongoing success of Real Estate Webmasters sales organization.
What you bring:
You have high standards, are motivated to learn and grow, and enjoy the challenge of working with your clients to build their business. You have strong work ethics and are accountable to your commitments. You don't wait for things to happen, but instead take the initiative to make them happen.
What you will get in return:
REW values excellence and recognizes achievements. Results are rewarded by competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and amazing opportunities/projects. On top of all this you can earn even more through our sales commission plan. From time to time, we may ask for you to step in and step up to support your team. We appreciate and give back for your extra efforts. As a hybrid workplace, we understand flexibility is important, and offer the opportunity to work remotely. You will work with an amazing team (REW team members are the BEST), who always strive to make a difference, and consistently live our core values: Always be Awesome, Customer Success, and Innovation.
- Manage and maintain current client book of business
- Prospect for new business development, including warm calling
- Meet or exceed individual monthly sales targets/goals
- Track client and prospect interactions in Salesforce
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner to ensure satisfaction
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Well-refined organizational skills, ability to multitask, self-starter
- Ability to learn a wide spectrum of product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, ability to express yourself in a clear, and concise manner while maintaining a professional tone
- Passion for personal development, self-motivation and a willingness to take initiative to grow your skills and enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- Integrity and a passion for building success by developing relationships with your clients
- Experience working in Salesforce or a with a CRM
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Basic understanding of websites, front-end, and backend
- Experience working with Google Suite, DocuSign.
- Experience with contract selling
If you are a relationship builder, passionate about technology, and get excited about helping your clients succeed, this may be the role for you.
Real Estate Webmasters:
Real Estate Webmasters knows what it takes to create a phenomenal online experience and achieve incredible results. With 14 years’ experience working exclusively within the real estate sector, REW has partnered with top brands, elevating their digital presence and increasing their success.
Client products & services offered by Real Estate Webmasters include Websites, CRM, Databases, Apps, Property Listing Data Integration, Lead Generation, Search Engine Optimization, and Pay Per Click Advertising. REW’s Clients include individual agents, brokers, teams, and enterprise brokerages; all of whom may choose to have Property Listings data displayed on their websites.
Customer Success: we focus on helping our Clients (realtors) be successful.
Innovation: we have an open mind and look toward doing things differently or better in our products and processes.
Always be Awesome: we are helpful and supportive and kind in how we treat each other.
This opportunity exists at our downtown Nanaimo (Vancouver Island) location. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)