Are you a great conversationalist with excellent problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and that gives back?
CAUSEWORX is a boutique Tele-Fundraising agency that partners with the top Canadian and American non-profit organizations to contact their supporters on their behalf, effectively communicating their mission in order to raise donations. Our passion, quality and professionalism have made us the most effective tele-fundraising company in North America.
We raise funds on behalf of our clients who:
- Support sick children through innovative research and care facilities
- Advocate on behalf of abandoned and abused animals
- Fight to preserve nature and stop climate change
- And so many more crucial causes!
In This Role You’ll Get To:
- Help our clients build and maintain relationships with their existing donors through inspiring their generosity. There is no cold calling or high-pressure tactics.
- Feel pride knowing the funds you raise are helping highly respected charities make a difference
- Make a difference for causes you care about, show passion and charisma, and build professional and personal connections within a dedicated and like-minded team.
- Be a part of making our world a better place!
We Are Looking for People Who Can:
- Inspirationally communicate the work of our clients to an existing donor base in order to meet and exceed targets.
- Internally motivate themselves, with a strong passion for advocacy work and social justice.
- Work independently, with little supervision, in an at-home office setting.
- Adapt themselves to new interactions and conversations, and can respond effectively off-script.
- Comfortably navigate through Google Chrome, Gmail, Hangouts, etc. Experience with Five9 and Salesforce is an asset.
- Fundraise! Previous experience in fundraising or sales is an asset but not a requirement.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Permanent remote work from the comfort of your own home.
- Job mobility and developmental opportunities.
- A fun, respectful, motivating and supportive work environment.
- Must commit to either ALL part-time or full-time hours.
- Access to a quiet home office space free from distractions and background sounds
- Must have USB headset with built-in microphone
- Access to a computer or MAC with Windows 7 or newer. Chromebooks are not supported at this time.
- A reliable, uninterrupted internet connection with a minimum download speed of 15 MBPS - (Test your internet speed by going to www.speedtest.net).
- Bitdefender Anti-Virus - we will provide this to you.
Hours of Operation:
Full-time: 4 days during the week and every Saturday
Monday - Thursday: 12 pm – 9 pm EST
Friday: 11 am – 8 pm EST
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Part-time: 4 days during the week and every Saturday
Monday - Thursday: 4 pm – 9 pm EST
Friday: 3 pm – 8 pm EST
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
The Application Process
Must submit both a voicemail and your resume.
#1. Please call 1-888-309-0119 to leave a brief message which includes:
- Applying for Full Time or Part Time position
- Your answers to these three questions:
- What is something you are passionate about?
- What is one of your hobbies (or a hobby you’d like to try)?
- Why do you want to join our CAUSEWORX team?
#2. Please also ensure a copy of your resume is attached with your application
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to the diversity of our workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, or any other protected status. As part of our selection process, the successful candidate must be bondable. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings