Are you a great conversationalist with excellent problem-solving skills with a drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and one that gives back?
CAUSEWORX is a boutique Tele-Fundraising agency that partners with Canada’s top non-profit brands. Our passion, quality and professionalism have made us into one of the most successful tele-fundraising companies in Canada.
We inspire generosity by raising funds to:
- support sick children
- advocate on behalf of abandoned and abused animals
- preserve a legacy of kindness
In This Role You’ll Get To:
- Work from home in a quiet office setting.
- Call (Tele-fundraise) to existing Donors. There is no cold calling or high-pressure tactics.
- Make a difference, show charisma, passion and build relationships.
- Feel pride knowing you’re helping highly respected charities make a difference.
We Are Looking for People Who Have:
- Re-inspire an existing donor base to maintain and establish relationships to meet and exceed targets.
- Internally motivated and have a strong passion for advocacy work and social justice.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision from an at home office setting.
- Must be able to effectively respond to off script discussions be willingness to adapt yourself to new interactions and situations.
- Basic computer skills, must be comfortable navigating through Google Chrome, Gmail, Hangouts, etc.
- Experience with Five9 and Salesforce is an asset.
- Fundraising experience is an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly pay rate of $16 -$18/hr.
- Work from home.
- Job mobility and developmental opportunities.
- A fun, respectful, positive, motivating and supportive work environment.
- No cold calling.
- On the job training and support.
- Must commit to either ALL part-time or full-time hours.
- Must be bondable.
- Access to a quiet home office space free from distractions and background sounds
- Access to a computer or MAC with Windows 7 or newer.
- A reliable, uninterrupted internet connection with a minimum download speed of 15 MBPS - (Test your internet speed by going to www.speedtest.net).
Hours of Operation:
Full-time: 4 days during the week and every Saturday
Monday - Thursday: 12 pm – 9 pm EST
Friday: 11 am – 8 pm EST
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
Part-time: 4 days during the week and every Saturday
Monday - Thursday: 4 pm – 9 pm EST
Friday: 3 pm – 8 pm EST
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm EST
The Application Process
We ask that you submit both a voicemail and your resume.
#1. Please call 1-888-309-0119 to leave a brief message which includes:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- What makes you a good fit for the role
#2. Please also ensure a copy of your resume is attached with your application
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. As part of our selection process, the successful candidate must be bondable. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour