Caring for Life. Make a difference. Be the difference.
Calea is Canada’s leader in the provision of products and services that safely and reliably support community-based infusion therapy, advanced wound care, and the need for general medical supplies. We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their caregivers, and home care programs across the country. Calea supports patient care provided by several of Ontario’s largest Local Health Integration Networks’ (LHINs) Home and Community Care services. Our customers also include Regional Health Authorities. Our people, experience, systems, and facilities make us a trusted partner in delivering innovative, cost-effective, patient-focused care that preserves independence and enhances quality of life. With over 280 employees and pharmacy locations in four provinces, Calea is committed to continually advancing the delivery of safe, high-quality community care.
If you are looking to work for a growing, global corporation that is focused on making meaningful improvements in the safety, affordability, and availability of the care medical professionals provide to their patients, then you should consider Calea & Fresenius Kabi Canada. We are an employer that works to build great leaders, teams and businesses. We know our employees are key to everything we accomplish, so we give them the freedom and resources to reach their potential and the opportunity to work with managers who care about their professional development.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Cleanroom Technician to join our team.
Rotating days, evenings, and weekends.
- Maintain inventories of sufficient supplies in staging and cleanroom departments to meet production demands
- Compound intravenous solution orders as per work instructions
- Prepare the various cleaning and stock solutions following compounding and measuring processes
- Pick, inspect and verify all production components against production documents
- Maintain strict adherence to line clearance principles through all stages of production
- Perform validation, calibration, and microbiological monitoring and checking as required by standards and WI's
- Ensure completion of all required Quality Assurance entries on production documentation
- Complete in process and final inspections of product as required by work instructions
- Label and package compounded product to ensure proper identification and integrity for shipping and final use.
- Assist in the cleaning of equipment, totes, and work surfaces and maintain facility compliance with Calea standards
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma from a recognized community college
- Minimum two or more years of experience in a community hospital and/or pharmacy
- Sound knowledge of aseptic technique
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple demands made simultaneously under short time constraints
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the scheduling requirements of our evolving business, including days, evenings and weekends
- R.Ph.T. designation an asset