At AFSC, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. As a progressive and rapidly changing organization, we continue to develop and nurture our reputation as a great place to work and are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team in one of our 42 offices located throughout Alberta.
As the Relationship Manager Insurance, you are a self-starter and a great communicator. You bring a passion for outstanding client service, and knowledge of Alberta and the Agriculture industry. You are the main point of contact in achieving the delivery of AFSC’s products and services with a client-centric approach.
What will your growth opportunities look like in this role?
- Learn and become knowledgeable in AgriInsurance and AgriStability
- Meet and interact with our clients and become knowledgeable in the risk management aspects of their business
- In-house learning and development
What will you be responsible for?
- Deliver support and service for new and existing client accounts in line with AFSC policies and procedures. Respond to complex client requests to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure portfolio management of client accounts including renewals, collections, etc.
- Prepare and submit proposals for approval, supported by adequate analysis.
- Ensure quality service and profitable business growth by managing a portfolio of client relationships.
- Enhance the client experience through sales and service interactions in keeping a client-focused approach.
- Work within established procedures to achieve specified goals.
- Help peers manage client relationships by using relevant sales or client systems.
- Explore issues or needs, establishing potential causes and barriers as well as related issues.
- Share insurance expertise with peers to help manage internal relationships and foster learning.
What are we looking for from you?
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Builds strong client relationships and delivers client-centric solutions.
- Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
- Effectively builds formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
What else is in it for you?
- Health, dental, and vision benefits on your first day of employment
- $950 health spending account
- Corporate functions
- Christmas closure
- PSPP contributions
- Generous vacation and special leave days
- Health and wellness initiatives
College Diploma with 2 years of related experience
OR University Degree with some related experience.
College Diploma with 6 years of related experience
OR University Degree with 4 years of related experience.
$56,076 - $107,436 per annum