Duration: 6 Months
Location: Downtown Ottawa (Currently remote owing to COVID-19)
Reliability Clearance Required
One of our direct client is seeking a Cyber & Information Security consultant who will be part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) team, contributing the prevention, detection and management of cyber risks through cyber security operations and initiatives.
- Conduct daily operational cyber risk prevention, detection and management activities.
- Be the cyber and information security lead on cyber security initiatives
- Ability to quickly research (subjects outside of current scope of experience) and plan and execute tactical and strategic activities.
- Has in-depth hands-on experience in:
o Incident Management
o Threat Hunting
o Threat Intelligence
o Packet Analysis/Engineering
Must have 4+ years of overall experience in actual Cyber Security Operations role (not network operations and other types of complimentary functions).
Top Skills Required:
2. Threat Hunting
3. Cyber Incident Management
- Packet Analysis/Engineering
- Digital Forensics; certified via EC-Council
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Traffic Analysis
- SOAR Implementation, Configuration and Operations
Job Type: Contract
- Enhanced Reliability Clearance (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19