ONLY ENGLISH RESUMES PLEASE... RESUMES IN FRENCH ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Ledgersync Customer Support and Technical Adviser Specialist.
We're hiring Entry-level Bookkeepers for Customer Support and Technical Adviser Specialist position for our Web-based accounting product.
Ledgrersync is based out of Los Angeles CA and is increasing their presence in Canada.
When customers call us, our Customer Support and Technical Adviser Specialist answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Customer Support and Technical Adviser Specialist, you'll:
- Work from home, answer calls, answer chats and answer support tickets.
- Help customers with their Ledgersync accounts and help troubleshoot problems. People call us because they can’t connect to their banks or have issues with their LedgerSync account. We're here to help out the Accountant/Bookkeeper/client with their issues.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
YOU MUST BE PRO-ACTIVE!
When you join Ledgersync, we will:
- Train you on the Ledgersync product.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Give some flexibility to work from home
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have completed the following level of education: Bachelor's
- Speak English
- Are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Are adaptable to changing situations.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Ledgersync’s success.
The position is, for now, contract base with the ability to grow to full time.
Ledgersync will pay every 15th and 30th of the month.
For more information, please see Ledgersync.com
Job Type: Contract
Application QuestionsYou has requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer experience do you have?
- Are you in Montréal, QC?
- Do you speak English?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)