Meseyton Construction was founded in 1968 and is proud to continue serving our community and region with year-round heavy construction capabilities.
Meseyton is now hiring for Part & Service Representative
Start date - Immediate
- Up to 1 - 2 years of proven experience working in a Parts and Service environment.
- Effectively manage Parts inquiries in person, by phone, or email in a timely manner.
- Conduct and/or support the daily functions of the parts operation, including sourcing, ordering, following-up on backorders, inventory counts, etc.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Organized and able to maintain data in inventory systems.
- Previous dealership experience in a similar position is preferred but not necessary, willing to train the applicant who best fits the culture.
- Mechanical inclination - Knowledge & mechanics of trucks considered an asset.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), preferably ManagerPlus©, is an asset.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Wages will be determined on experience. Please provide references.
If you are interested in joining our growing company, please email your resume, call 204-239-6267 or visit us on Highway #1 West of Portage la Prairie, to fill out an application.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)