- Implement and execute ODVT & HIT
- Assist in test automation initiatives
- Document design test results using established tools
- Report on test status to team leads and management
- Experience debugging hardware and firmware
- Experience with electrical and optical test equipment
- Experience with implementing automated test scripts
- Programming skills in Matlab, VB, and other scripting languages
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completed 3rd year, or registered in a Graduate Degree Program in Electrical and/or Computer
- Temporary full time (37.5 hours/week) position for 8 - 12 months, and extendable to 16 months.
- Applicants must either be a permanent resident of Canada; or possesses a valid work permit and be exempt from Export Control License requirement as determined by the United States
Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.