Labourer - Temporary
CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, site maintenance, rentals and skilled labour. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site General Forman, you will perform duties in a safe and appropriate manner. You will be responsible for performing general laboring tasks. As a labourer, you will also be required to follow all policies and procedures.
This is a temporary position, approximately two months in duration, and will be 7 days a week, 12-hour days but subject to change.
This position will be located at Wynyard, SK.
· Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
· Fueling equipment, etc.
· Communicate any unsafe conditions or wear and/or damage of equipment to supervisor in order to facilitate corrective action
· Provide deliveries as requested
· Running to get parts or hotshots
The successful candidate will have;
· Knowledge of basic equipment
· 5A Driver’s License
· Effective self-managing, good problem-solving skills, planning, organizing and priority setting skills combined with a strong work ethic
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be open and flexible to change, take initiative
· Pre-employment medical exam and drug test will be required.
The start date is May 17, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate has been hired.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary