We are looking for an energetic, professional Personal Client Service Broker to join our New Hamburg team.
Benefits of the position
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Social Interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and Josslin team members.
- A fast paced, friendly environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Recognition as an authority on personal insurance in your community.
- Look after all aspects of maintaining assigned personal clients.
- Make recommendations regarding coverage, products and claims.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
- Resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption
- Effectively represent client and office position to underwriters.
- University/College and a valid RIBO License.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
The following additional qualifications are helpful, although not mandatory:
- Previous experience in a Personal Lines environment.
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one.
- Experience with Power Broker Brokerage Management System and Compuquote
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19