Super 8 Calgary Airport is hiring Hotel Front Desk Agent.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks. Taking, cancelling, and changing room reservation requests
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints or questions
- Processing guest departures including calculating changes and receiving payments
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Maintaining an inventory of reservations, vacancies, and room assignments
- Answering inquires about the hotel and its services through the telephone, email, or in-person
- Handling wake-up calls and a myriad of other guest requests.
- Must be available on weekends as per scheduled.
- Must be reliable and committed.
- Must have experience working in Hotel industry as front desk agent
- Must be living in Calgary area vicinity.
Please email your Resume for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hotel Front Desk Agent: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person