At Freedom Retail, we're reinventing the customer experience. When you love what you do, it shows. Join our team today and love what you do, everyday!
We create memorable shopping experiences.
Who are we at Freedom Retail Services?
Freedom Retail Services is a people-first company. We empower our employees, thrive on passion and offer great growth opportunities. We are a retail merchandising and marketing company offering a wide range of services to our clients we serve.
Reporting to the CEO, the President, Freedom Retail Services will oversee all corporate operations of Freedom Retail and will work in partnership with the CEO, and the executive leadership team to define and execute the company's strategic priorities, establish operational and financial performance objectives and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
The President will be accountable for providing inspired leadership to the organization, developing strong, collaborative relationships at all levels and will work closely with functional leaders to identify and implement process improvement opportunities, while actively participating in resulting change management processes. A strong and transparent relationship with the field & corporate leadership teams will ensure success in achieving these deliverables.
Further success in this role will be defined by the President's ability to deliver profitability and return on investment across the organization, develop and execute market facing strategic plans in line with market conditions and champion the formalization of a people and culture strategy.
Strategy & Vision
- Set and maintain the long-term goals for the field and corporate operations teams.
- Identify and communicate vision for financial growth, corporate growth, and new market opportunities, including potential client acquisition opportunities.
- Implement necessary changes to the organization to facilitate its growth, development and overall corporate strategy
Team Building & Leadership
- Build, develop and set goals for an effective and efficient senior leadership team.
- Identify and implement a corporate culture of continuous improvement, integrity, and high quality service through motivation at all levels
- Establish and promote cross-divisional teamwork in the organization.
Oversight of Financial Management
- Direct financial reporting
- Direct allocation of capital
- Develop financial partnerships and alliances
External Business Development
- Ensure continual customer satisfaction and focus
- Build alliances and relationships with current and potential partners.
Oversight of Operations
- Oversight of overall corporate functions
- Ensure efficiencies in human resource & organizational effectiveness operations
- Ensure compliance with/of contract, obligations and partnerships
Requirements for this Position:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration.
- 20+ years of relevant business administration experience with at least 15 years spent in a executive leadership role.
- Strong financial and business acumen with proven success in collaboratively developing and overseeing the execution of corporate strategy.
- A track record of success in driving business growth objectives and increasing the top-line.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills with the ability to build enthusiastic consensus.
- Innovative and forward thinking with the ability to proactively position the company to excel in a changing marketplace.
- Proven ability to create a culture consistent with the vision of the company.
- Strong critical thinking, judgment and experience to define, analyze and resolve problems and issues.
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and in written correspondence.
Freedom Retail is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Mangement: 10 years (Required)
- Executive Leadership: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)