Rules Cube is growing and looking for a talented Resource Manager for our team in downtown Toronto.
You will be responsible for liaising and providing advisory support and maintaining the relationships with our consultants’ requests and inquiries, in an effort to ensure optimum project matches are made and utilization targets are achieved.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the practitioner areas of expertise, skills sets, project experiences and staffing preferences
- Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives and negotiating with projects and practitioners
- Maintain a solid understanding of your service line project pipeline, plan and forecast in order to manage available resources and advise on future supply and demand
- Escalate sensitive or high-risk staffing situations to the practice leader as appropriate.
- Work closely with recruitment to understand the current hiring needs against practitioner skill gaps and project demands
- Maintain a general knowledge of other advisory services for the purpose of recognizing opportunities and staffing cross functionally
- Maintain a sound understanding of reporting capabilities and prepare weekly and/or ad-hoc custom reports as needed for staffing calls or by request.
- 6+ years prior Resource Management, Recruitment or Project Management experience
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business/Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- MBA is a plus
- Ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of leadership
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to negotiate and influence others in stressful and sensitive situations
- Proactive and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large teams
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Industry: 6 years (Preferred)
- Resource Management: 6 years (Preferred)
- Toronto (Required)
- English (Required)