CBDMART is looking for a talented Graphic Designerto join our team of 30+ synergistic, dynamic, and driven individuals. The ideal candidate is someone who is unafraid to step out of the box and experiment with new things. He/she is someone who can work collaboratively and independently, execute brand strategy across all projects, and manage and own multiple projects simultaneously. We are rapidly growing and looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team!
Role and responsibilities:
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company brand and the product at hand;
- Owns projects from start to finish: work alongside project managers to fulfill design needs for each project and manage from revision rounds to completion;
- Able to work within an established brand aesthetic while also being able to bring fresh new perspectives and ideas;
- Produce and edit content including newsletter design and layout, report design and layout, graphics for newsletters and social media, brochures, event posters and postcards, event programs, and website banners or other website graphics, and other media as required;
- Translate creative briefs and wireframes into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive brand image;
- Manage and maintain graphics files including logos, photos and all project related materials throughout the project cycle;
- Work closely with the marketing team for brainstorming and advertising strategies, and contribute design artwork and ideas to the overall project brief;
- Take the initiative to contribute creatively to the project with unique suggestions and strong design concepts;
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching and solving a problem;
- Stay abreast with design software skills and continue to pursue personal professional development.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Generates new ideas, takes risks, encourages innovation and solves problems creatively;
- Demonstrates artistic sensibility and knowledge of the well-balanced composition of design elements such as visual hierarchy, layout, composition, typography, and color effectively;
- Aptitude and willingness to understand our business and marketing objectives and how they relate to the design of packages. Working knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts is a must;
- Knowledge of best and most up to date graphic design practices and principles;
- Ability to easily communicate in English and French (mandatory);
- Proficiency working in HTML5, CSS3 (asset).
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)