Enjoy celebrating student success and meeting new clients? Are you organized and eager to play a key role in a dynamic and fast-growing education centre? Apply to Oxford Learning Centre today! We are a brand new location opened in the beautiful UBC campus. We offer tutoring from Preschool to Grade 12. Oxford Learning Centre is a Canadian Franchise with over 35 years of history in developing curriculum and helping students gain strong study skills for life.
The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of Oxford Learning Centre by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, and providing quality customer service. The Education Coordinator is often the first point of contact between Oxford Learning Centre and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of our teaching programs and services.
- Be the first point of contact for current and prospective parents and students
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events on behalf of Oxford Learning Centre
- Monitor all students’ academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of our programs and initiatives.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor;
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution.
Action-oriented and Results-driven
- Personally committed to the success of the center
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Is proactive and works to solve for issues before they arise.
Works Well With Others:
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
Personal Drive and Development:
- Has a desire to grow professionally and take on leadership role.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
- Educational Curriculum
- Sales Analysis
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Language skills in Mandarin would be a bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)