Administrative Assistants coordinate office activities and manage company information in a central location by completing a range of clerical tasks. They take care of basic customer service responsibilities, bookkeeping, and data reporting.
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation.
· Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
· Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
· Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other duties as required
· Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
· Written and verbal communication (Bilingualism required)
· Organization skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Working with the public
Education and Experience Required
- College or University degree or certification
- 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35,053.00-$60,420.00 per year
- Company pension
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB E3B 2T8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22