Based in Montreal, Quebec with offices in New York, NY and New Castle, DE, Laces Group Inc. ("Laces" or the "Company") is a leading designer, marketer, manufacturer and distributor of everyday bath and home products. The Company sells its products to over 500 customers and over 35,000 storefronts in the U.S. and Canada across the mass merchant, do-it-yourself, specialty, and eCommerce channels.
ONCAP partnered with Laces’ founders and the senior management team to recapitalize the Company in December 2017. ONCAP is a leading private equity firm focused on building value with North American small and mid-sized companies in partnership with their management teams. ONCAP is an affiliate of Onex Corporation, one of North America’s oldest and most successful private equity firms with approximately $30 billion of assets under management.
As a result of the Company’s sustained growth, we are looking for a talented and motivated candidate to work as a Replenishment Analyst at our head office in Montreal.
Under the supervision of the Replenishment Manager and working in conjunction with the CEO, the ideal candidate must possess excellent analytical skills, strong retail knowledge and superior excel capabilities. To be successful in this role, you must be a curious, dynamic team player and be interested in supporting various activities in the department.
- * Drive consensus forecast, reduction of internal and external waste, obsolescence as well as KPI management in close collaboration with Sales, Finance, and Supply Planning Teams
- * Responsible for coordinating all inputs in the creation of an optimal product forecast, to the financial forecast and balancing with operations
- * Responsible for effective balancing internal and customer objectives and expectations while considering account constraints that exist in warehouses, logistic lead times, etc.
- * Accountable for calculating and optimizing replenishment plans recognizing different types of inventory and demand, manage inventory levels, lead times, ordering policies and storage and reducing overstock
- * Success requires consistent and disciplined maintenance of replenishment system settings, identification and communication of short-term replenishment and forecast discrepancies
- * Collaborate Sales & Customer Service as appropriate to coordinate the resolution of order fulfillment issues on all turn, seasonal, and/or promotion orders
- * Advanced understanding of the Canadian & US retail landscape
- * Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- * Ability to build and analyze complex reports in Excel
- * Accuracy and attention to detail are critical elements to ensure concise, timely analysis and delivery of data
- * Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage priorities
- * Knowledge of JDA Prospace and Retail Link is an asset
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Math/Science/Logistics
- * 7-10 years’ experience in sales analysis/data analysis/Logistics
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you recognize yourself in this description, and want to work in a dynamic environment, we would like to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time