We are a marketing company dedicated entirely to the real estate industry. We specialize in real estate website design and online marketing. “Anything our clients need, we make it happen” is our mission. We are a team of dedicated individuals who wear many hats in their positions.
We have an upcoming opportunity for a full-time Social Media Marketing Specialist position. We are looking for a passionate digital marketer who can offer eccentric, fresh, smart and creative ideas. An individual who has a hands-on and get-it-done attitude.
The potential candidate should be self-driven and independent. They must be able to grow with the team and down the road be able to manage/supervise projects independently. Multitasking is crucial!
Candidates must have at minimum, 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing. The candidate will need to develop, implement, track, and optimize several social media marketing campaigns (organic and paid) across all channels.
This is an in-office position. We are located in downtown Vancouver.
- Develop social media marketing strategies, campaigns and calendar.
- Plan, execute and manage all facets of Social Media. This includes: ideas/content/design, scheduling and posting, keeping track of results, providing analysis for improvement and implementing advertisement campaigns.
- Communication with clients, team members, and contractors, which includes the use of project management tools such as Slack and Wrike.
- Identifying Social Media channels and tactics to drive business results.
- Understanding the ways digital marketing can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate the client’s success.
- Manage, maintain, and develop all related copies and content.
- Understanding the mechanism required to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages and channels.
- Ability to set-up and run A/B tests, analyze results and make recommendations.
- Have a clear understanding of remarketing and its role in improving campaigns.
- Monitor and administer analytic dashboards and point out key areas of importance to both clients and team members.
- Generate weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Concrete experience in graphic design.
- Budget-management skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and etc.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Social media advertisement skills.
- Deep understanding and experience of remarketing advertisements in social media.
Who you’ll be working with:
- Directly with clients to identify and execute their goals and objectives.
- With our designers and marketing team to conceptualize and develop new landing page designs and optimize conversion funnels.
- Team members to coordinate forecasts and budgeting.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience in Search Engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)