MR. DIZZY CANNABIS STORE is looking for a Management Position to join our team. These roles will assist in the launch, training and operations of our retail store in Saskatoon. Key attributes of this position include setting the pace and vibe of the store, possessing a passionate and vast knowledge of the cannabis industry, ensuring strong sales performance, fostering and nurturing the team across a variety of roles and departments, including Front of House and Inventory Management. A big component of this job is reporting and financials, so proficiency with numbers and being extremely organized are a must.
The position of Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations, we’re looking for a responsible, dedicated, growth-oriented Store Manager to lead our team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as cannabis store manager (Preferred).
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in business or retail management (Preferred).
- Valid Saskatchewan Cannasell Cannabis Retail Certification (Must).
- Ability to learn and train and educate others in processes, procedures and products
- Technologically proficient in use with tablets, MS Office, Google Docs, and other operating systems including troubleshooting
- Education in business administration, sales or relevant field is desirable
- Achieve high scores on the following measures related to Sales Associate Support - high retention of top talent and high team engagement scores
- Strong ability to lead by example and work with staff to deal with any circumstances that may arise in a high-volume retail store.
- Minimum 19+ years of age.
- This position regularly requires a “flexible schedule”, long hours, nights, weekend work and holiday availability. Physical Requirements Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 25 lbs., as needed. Ability to climb step stools and ladders. Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, an extremely positive attitude
- Positive, energetic attitude
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Regularly opening and closing the store (as needed).
- Staff Management, scheduling, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Helping with customer queries and concerns
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all strains and products in store inventory as well as industry wide product knowledge
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers
- Be knowledgeable of and analyze compliance audit data to ensure compliance with SLGA, regulations, procedures, and compliance standards
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of company business and customer information.
- Ensure inventory and supplies are ordered / purchased as needed.
- Oversee the staff schedule, employee time and attendance verification and payroll.
- Manage inventory stock levels, analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate stock replenishment and share learnings with management team
- Organizing the effective use of all social media platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc. - maintaining an honest business model and representing the goals and ideals of Sessions Cannabis
- Works under pressure to meet customer demands in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and tidy salesfloor from open to close
- Review and update product displays to ensure the customer experience reflects available product and sales priorities
- Ensure all store product is displayed and priced with full up to date information
- Ensure all stuff and back areas are clean and tidy, including back of store garbage area
- Maintain all store notice boards up to date and accurate
- Follow-up and report on any suspicious incidents of guest or team member behavior
- Drive store results by leading through the development of strategic business plans and initiatives that will positively impact store results
- Educate & advise our customers about cannabis products
- Any other duties assigned
- A brand ambassador that will champion for Mr. Dizzy Cannabis store.
- Great knowledge about Cannabis products and the industry
- You are able to pass a Criminal Background Check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Retail management : 3 years (Required)
- Cannabis Store Management : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Saskatchewan Cannasell Certification (Required)