Do you have an outgoing personality, play well with others and have a drive to succeed? Saskatoon-based Red Wireless is Manitoba’s and Saskatchewan’s exclusive Rogers retailer, and we want to hear from you.
Thousands of customers make Red Wireless their home for wireless solutions. Many more would like to, and that’s where you come in.
You’re a well-spoken, confident communicator that faces challenges with enthusiasm and who can thrive in an environment that does not feature a lot of top-down direction. Your abilities will shine in clearly presenting our products and solutions in engaging customers by telephone and in person through your network of connections.
We fully support our team by ensuring they have the tools to get the job done right and we proactively assist you in reaching your career goals.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Work in your city from home and contact potential and existing customers across the country from our database and your network to offer exclusive deals. You will use your skilled telephone demeanor and friendly personality to ensure for an outstanding experience in every case. You will establish and manage relationships over the phone and in person such that clients are instilled with confidence in your abilities and Red Wireless as a wireless provider. Prospect, sell and succeed!
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in retail or sales.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills complemented by keen strategic problem solving.
- Great customer communication with the ability to adapt to clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong technical aptitude (capacity to learn new systems) and have a passion for technology.
- Basic knowledge of the Rogers suite of products and services; telecommunications sales experience is an asset.
- Dedicated to providing customers with outstanding service, take pride in your work, and go the extra mile to ensure for a quality result.
- Above all, you are driven, goal orientated and organized!
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build, establish, and grow customer relationships with new and existing customers on the telephone and in person through your network of prospects
- Drive sales opportunities within our Rogers Preferred Program (RPP) – our corporate employee discount program, Rogers Small Business and consumer segment.
- Leverage and incorporate all marketing tools available for sales opportunities, including media, websites and print materials.
- Act as a Rogers Ambassador by professionally representing the organization in accordance with its Value Standards.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge level of Rogers products, services, promotions, and policies.
- Actively participate in Rogers software and process training and coaching sessions, as required.
- Successfully achieve wireless sales targets for products, accessories, value packs, device protection and Apple Care.
- Utilize internal systems and programs (e.g., Pipedrive, Front, Formstack, Wyrkflow) to effectively manage order details and efficiency.
- Ensure Wyrkflow site prices, plans, and promotions are kept up-to-date at all times.
WE OFFER AN ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE
- Competitive compensation.
- A proven sales process and training program with the support you need to succeed.
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth.
- Benefits package after three months.
- Convenient, free & ample parking.
- A working environment with personality.
A position with Red Wireless is an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a rewarding setting alongside a fun team. This is certainly a position and working environment where you will get out of it what you put into the experience. Do you have the drive and commitment that it takes to succeed here? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00-$15.00 per hour + commission + Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- sales: 1 year (preferred)