Daytime Bartender and Barista
Seeking barista/bartender for event gig! Upcoming event dates are Jun 28-July 11. More dates available if interested.
Job responsibilities include:
- Opening duties-preparing coffee and bar station, opening shift on bar till, ensuring patio and FOH is ready for opening
- Preparing all drink orders, including espresso beverages, pouring beer and wine, making simple cocktails
- Maintaining a very clean workspace, as space is small and it is very busy
- Being aware of stock levels and letting the ordering manager know if levels are low
- Being on top of bar's prep list
- Cleaning your station and restocking for the next day, and aiding in the general closing duties of the restaurant
Must have prior barista and bartending experience, as we are high-volume and fast-paced. Experience using a manual espresso machine is required, and experience with an Ipad POS is preferred.
Must have excellent customer service skills, and be able to multi-task and work very clean and organized.
Please note: There is no public transportation to this location. Therefore you must have your own reliable transportation.
Contract length: 2 weeks
Part-time hours: 60 per week
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $200.00 per day
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Customers and staff required to wear masks, temp checks.
- Must have your own transportation, as there is no public transit to this location