Create your future here.
We are expanding our Retail Services Team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope you can help shape our future.
The Role: Credit Union Contact Centre Supervisor
The Full Time Credit Union Contact Centre Supervisor position is located in Saskatoon. This position will work primarily Monday to Friday but may be required to work the occasional evening or Saturday shift.
- A people focused leader, excited about instilling new ways of thinking and behaving to ensure a team of solution providers?
- A coach, committed to supporting employees by creating an environment of encouragement, support and empowerment, to allow them to become the best at their roles as they can be?
- A positive and driven self -starter, who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment?
- A creative problem solver, aware of opportunities for process re-engineering and the vision to implement the plans?
- A motivated and results oriented professional, who is focused on creating a future that meets the vision of ethical profitability and member satisfaction?
As a part of the TCU team, you will support the TCU direction of exceptional holistic member experience, within the Contact Centre. You will enable the team to move from transaction completers to solution and advice providers. You will provide in the moment and formal coaching to inspire the team to move beyond their task lists and have a positive impact on every member interaction.
If you are motivated by the thought of this challenge and can demonstrate success through a minimum of 3 – 4 years of supervisory experience in a Contact Centre setting, ideally in a financial institution, then this position may be for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan credit union who, for over six decades, has been dedicated to helping our members and our own TCU Team reach their goals. Our roots and our commitment to fostering financial health in our communities run deep.
Rewarding times ahead
We’re growing and evolving our organization – and we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation, benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Monday, December 7, 2020.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
PO Box 5050
Saskatoon SK S7K 4E3
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com
Application deadline: 2020-12-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care