Cellular Magician is currently seeking a Cell Phone Repair Technician to add to our team.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Assembly and Disassembly of Cell Phones
- Documenting Repair Notes
- Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Hardware and Software Issues
- Checking inDevices for Repair
- CheckingOut Repaired Devices
- Providing Updates to Customers by Phone and Email
- Answering Customer Inquiries in Person and by Phone
- Buying, Selling, and Repairing phones.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Retail Sales Experience
- Reliable Vehicle
- High Attention to Detail
- Familiarity with Both Android and iOS Operating Systems
- Ability to Follow Instructions Accurately
- Work Well Individually and With a Team
- Open Availability
If you are interested in joining our team and you meet the above qualifications,please apply by sending us a copy of your resume with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- drivers (Preferred)