Cloverdale Paint is Canada’s largest privately-owned paint company in North America. Our Oakville facility, operating under the Allcolour, name is a fast-paced Industrial coating manufacturer. It has an immediate opening for a Paint Production Filler.
Cloverdale offers a very competitive compensation package and strives to be the Place to Be not only for customers but employees as well. It is currently operating a single shift, work week facility with expansion in the future to a multiple shift operation.
- Operate equipment as per work instructions
- Fill paints into various containers to the correct level
- Verify fill weights by checking weight
- Verify containers are properly sealed and labelled
- Record all information required by the batch card
- Provide samples to the QC Department for evaluation as appropriate
- Work in accordance with established safety and housekeeping standards
- Follow all safe operating procedures
- Other duties as required
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication and writing skills, and be competent in math and numeric comprehension.
- Able to lift and maneuver 55 lb bags of chemicals sometimes repetitively.
- Able to maneuver and handle 500 lb drums
- Ability to follow instructions and be self-motivated
- Ability to be trained and certified on mobile equipment
- Comfortable in a Hazardous Chemical environment
As a Filler you will be supplied Personal Protective Equipment to perform your job responsibilities as safely as possible along with extensive ongoing training and resource support. As a Cloverdale team member, you will work closely with other staff to ensure products are manufactured and filled as designed to achieve the highest quality and the utmost in customer satisfaction.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday