Tour and Outreach Coordinator
Communications and Stakeholder Relations
Location: 450 Broadway
Creative Communications and Outreach takes the lead on high-level government events in Manitoba.. If you are a highly motivated individual – we want to hear from YOU!
- Enjoy working in a team environment and are highly skilled at dealing with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Thrive under pressure, short deadlines and multiple priorities, utilizing your excellent time management skills.
- Have the ability to problem solve on the fly.
- Know it’s ALL in the details.
- Have confidence in your communications with high-level stakeholders, internally and externally, while building and maintaining those positive relationships.
- Have a proven track record of bringing added-value to events.
- Coordinate creative services for events: such as accommodation and transportation for participants, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements and audio-visual equipment.
- Are a self-starter who does not need supervision to succeed.
- Are the project lead for high-level government events.
- Respond quickly to issues raised by stakeholders.
- Initiate and conduct a variety of outreach activities.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in public relations, marketing and/or event planning is an asset.
- Experience in public affairs, communications and stakeholder relations is an asset.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A basic understanding of protocol standards for government events is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new technologies on the job.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Records Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, as required.
All qualified and interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive resume along with a cover letter prior to November 19, 2018.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time