TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review production documentation and manager's guidelines for parts to be Cut and Painted.
- Understand and interpret production drawings.
- Operate the Sand Blasting Machine.
- Operate the Belt Building Machine and Autoclave.
- Program the cutting machine.
- Operate the Curing Presses when required.
- Place the cut aluminum parts on a pallet.
- Take the pallet to the next floor according to the supervisor's instructions.
- Understand and interpret the paint template.
- Mix the paint according to the specifications.
- Prepare the parts to be painted and the paint gun.
- Paint and check that the paint application is uniform..
- Maintain the tools and / or equipment used as well as the work area.
- Notify the production manager of any breakage or defect in the tools and / or equipment used.
- Apply the occupational health and safety rules in force in the company at all times.
Perform all other related jobs given by the production supervisor.
- Be willing to work from 11.30 Am to 8 Pm.
- Should have basic Manual Dexterity.
- Know how to read, write and count.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings.
- Have safety boots with steel toes.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour