Peak is a Lethbridge based Human Services agency that provides support services to persons with developmental disabilities. Peak’s core focus is on opening doors in our community for persons with disabilities. These ‘doors’ include vocational training, employment support, residential services, assistance in navigating the justice system and programs that simultaneously build life skills and enhance quality of life.
Peak is currently hiring Community Disability Services Workers. In this role you will be responsible for supporting individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve personal, vocational, and recreational goals. We currently have an opening for an employee to work permanent full-time or part-time hours (includes overnight, evening and weekend hours).
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of and/or experience working with
- people with developmental disabilities
- people with challenging behaviors (training regarding verbal and physical intervention strategies is an asset)
- persons facing addictions
- people with mental health challenges
- a valid class 5 driver’s license
- a reliable vehicle to use for work purposes
- Clean Criminal Record Check
The starting wage is between $15.75 and $20.00 per hour (based on experience, education)
The benefits of working for our agency are:
- Competitive wages
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid personal time for eligible employees
- Paid orientation and trainings
- Cost shared health benefits program for eligible employees
- Long term employees have access to cost shared RSP plan
If you would like to work in a fantastic team environment, please submit your resume to Peak Vocational & Support Services by email or Fax: 403-329-0203
Mail: 1804 – 2 Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB T1J 0G4
Peak appreciates all the applications it receives; Peak will contact only those candidates selected for the interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Lethbridge, AB (Required)
- Alberta (Required)