Melville Food Store
Prairie Co-operative is hiring Part Time/Casual Bakery Clerks at our Food Centre located in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at prairieco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Responsible to provide an exceptional level of customer service and maintain a safe and efficient operation while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and standards, including meeting established productivity standards.
Why it matters:
- Responsible to provide information, assistance, and exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Prepare, wrap, price and stock product as required and assigned.
- Maintain and display all types of bakery products according to standards.
- Provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures and clean equipment regularly.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all sanitation and personal hygiene policies of the Co-operative and Government legislation.
- Advise the manager when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and to keep proper Mark-down Reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
- You are a dependable and reliable
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Apply or contact us for more informationat firstname.lastname@example.org by June 25, 2021.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
June 25, 2021