Montana’s is searching for Line Cooks
Montana’s is where BBQ-lovers, friends and family alike get together in an energetic gathering place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth Team Members who are passionate about cooking or serving the best BBQ in Canada and want to have a great time doing it.
Overview: As a Line Cook, your primary focus will be preparing and presenting superior quality food using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
Responsibilities include(but are not limited to):
- Complete line checks to ensure that enough product is prepared and kept ready for service
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Plate food to specifications to create a great dining experience
- Perform opening & closing procedures as instructed
- Keep you work area, utensils & product equipment in a clean, sanitized state at all times
- Adhere to all Food Safety policies and procedures
- Completion of Food Safety logs
Is This You?
- Previous experience as a Line Cook an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to help with prep and dishes as needed
- Food Safety certified or willing to obtain within 3 months
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- Competitive wages ( up to $ 17/hr )
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
Location: 1555 18th Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON, N4K 6Y3
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time