Here we grow again... Due to the successful launch of our 420 Love store. The new store will be 3x the size of our current store.
We are looking for responsible, trustworthy individuals who are passionate about the cannabis industry and want to be part of a team committed to exemplifying modern culture. Budtenders, Key Leads and Assistant Managers must exude a professional, positive and welcoming disposition at all times. Experience in the service industry can help... Candidates must be able to provide exceptional customer service, having a can do attitude when tasked with duties assigned to you by management.
A Budtender supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor – greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restock and overall shop keeping.
- Supports environment of genuine customer connection
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary service
- Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
- Is knowledgeable of trends and supports brand messaging
- Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
- Supports new hires through mentorship
- Is self-aware and focused on self-development
- Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meeting
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Provides insight to 420LOVE Manager in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
- At least 1 years’ experience in a retail environment or service industry
- Proven success in offering an exceptional customer experience
- A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
- A desire to have fun, laugh and support the customer and team member journey along the way
- You must be at least the minimum required legal age in your province, and be able to pass a police background check
- You must have passed the provincial or territory training course (CannSell) and be able to provide a copy of the certificate
- First Aid/CPR training an asset (must be able to provide current copy of certificate)
Optimizing customer experience by educating customers upon their arrival. Ability to work in a fast paced work environment. Adhere to all training, operational standards and procedures according to store policies and external governing bodies. Accurately entering product information, accepting payments and providing answers to customers inquiries at point of sale. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility. Trustworthy and customer service oriented. Effective communication both in written and verbal . Retail or service experience is preferred. Must be 19 or older to apply. Must be available and willing to work days, evenings and weekends as required by the needs of the business.
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: Fulltime and Parttime 420Love Budtender
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Room to grow, we promote from within and we are expanding quickly. 246-248 King St. West is the first in a number of stores opening in the area and around Ontario.
To keep our cashiers as safe as possible, we've installed clear plastic barriers, and provide masks, and hand sanitizer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Masks and surfaces are sanitized regularly
- Retail: 1 year (preferred)