Right at Home is looking to add to our team of exceptional caregivers to assist with Companionship/Homemaker & PSW support for Weekday client visits as well as casual hours throughout the week; in Newmarket 23 hr to 40 hrs a week. PSW, SSW,DSW and experienced with individuals with special needs. MUST speak fluent English.
Duties include, light housekeeping, light meal preparation and engaging in activities with client based on their needs and likes.
Are you an experienced, LOCAL Caregiver that drives with a professional work ethic, integrity and commitment that you bring? Are you seeking a professional opportunity with an opportunity for medical benefits? Are you looking for an organization that recognizes the contribution you make to families in the community? Do you excel above the rest in your commitment to your profession?
Right at Home is an International organization with over 20 years experience providing privately-paid, in-home supportive care services to older adults and disabled adults in their homes, wherever home is for them. At Right at Home we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for both our Professional Caregivers and our Client families. We pride ourselves in personalized, boutique approach to in-home health care. We offer a unique care delivery model including Care Teams, which leads to relationship-oriented care services. Our core values of approachability, accountability, authenticity and integrity permeate everything we do.
Right at Home is looking for a team of special individuals who can offer a highly professional approach and commitment to our client families and to Right at Home. We are looking for caregivers that live in the York Region. (Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Bradford)
What Right at Home Offers:
As a Professional Caregiver with our Right at Home office, we offer the following:
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits (single and family)
- Complete flexibility in your schedule
- Consistency with clients and Care Teams
- Opportunity to bring meaningful support to your clients’ lives
- Case conferences and mentorship
- Career path opportunities with specialty training/specialized Care Teams
- An employer committed to your Professional Caregiver
All of our Right at Home Care Team members are incredible! They are passionate, patient, caring and committed.
Most of all, they bring pride and a professional work ethic to everything they do. Our ideal Professional Caregivers have friendly personality, patience, a consistently positive attitude, and communicate well to clients of all types, both one-on-one and in groups. They are responsible and hold themselves to the highest professional standards. Our team members have a strong desire to work with an employer who views them as family and are committed to working with their care team members as family.
Our candidates will need:
- Caregiver/Homemaker experience
- Open to weekends and casual work to build a clientele
- PSW certification or equivalent is an asset but not limited to
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team.
- Updated immunizations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Valid CPR
- Car is an asset,
Please reply to this ad with cover letter.
We will be happy to schedule a time for you to learn more about us, and for us to learn about you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
Working with families in the community and in retirement homes in a professional, compassionate and meaningful.
Job Type: Casual Permanent
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Support Care experience do you have?
- Are you in Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Aurora, or Bradford?
Job Type: Permanent
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)