Who is TGO Orthodontics?
TGO Orthodontics is a specialty practice comprised of 2 Orthodontists Dr. Claudia Giambattistini and Dr. Jonathan Werbitt, and 13 team members. Established since 1980, TGO strives to deliver the highest standards of Orthodontics. Recognized for the attention we bring to our patients and employees, we always aim to be customer focused in the service we deliver. TGO Orthodontics has situated it's practiced in downtown Montreal near Alexis Nihon Plaza and Atwater metro for practical reasons. Our mission is to provide an outstanding orthodontic service in a pleasant and fun environment.
We are looking for a front office Wizard to help our clients navigate the labyrinth of Orthodontics. Customer Service is the focus of this role. A positive attitude is primordial to the daily requirements of the position we are filling. The candidate will acquire the ability to appoint treatment times in our meticulous schedule while carrying out various tasks while working closely with our front office support team. Our Office Manager will mentor coach and train you; your day to day will mostly consist of work with our clients as well as our support team. You will connect with our clients to address and support their needs. Such as scheduling appointments, answering questions with regards to their treatment plans and finances.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Language skills English and French (spoken and written)**
- Spelling, grammar, and word usage will come in handy
- Computer/technology knowledge
- Ability in mathematics
- Ability to work in a large team
- People person
- Persistence and thoroughness
- It will be ideal for the candidate to have the desire to grow within TGO Orthodontics with a distinct possibility of creating a long term career path.
- You must have a five day per week availability.
Candidate: What if I have limited or no dental experience?
TGO: No Problem, we will teach you! Just bring your marvelous attitude along with the skills mentioned above, and we will take care of the rest.
- Four paid personal days per year
- Uniforms will be worn and provided for
- Bonus program after one year of employment
- Group Insurance coverage after six months of employment
TGO is proud to treat each employee fairly in all aspects. Your previous experience will definitely be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Westmount, QC (Preferred)
- French (Required)