Lolë Lake Louise
Store & Community Manager
Lolë is an established active, fashion and outerwear company established in Montreal. With over 30 Canadian stores we are continuing to expand our stores and market. Our upcoming location opening in early June on Lake Louise will be one of our key resort market stores! We now are looking for like minded retail professionals to join our store teams and grow with us!
The Store & Community Manager is responsible for creating a paramount customer experience and work environment while achieving business development goals in line with the brand’s strategies and values. The Store Manager will also be accountable for achieving sales, community and operational objectives, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the best of their abilities and/or next level of their career path with Lolë.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service and store standards every day.
- Manage the development of store and brand clientele; follow-through with client needs, inquiries and sales opportunities etc.
- Direct and assist sales associates with various customer service issues, i.e. dissatisfied customers and returns etc.
- Empower associates to make decisions in the best interest of providing exceptional customer service.
- Establish relationships within the community and building our local Wellness Professional Program participants.
- Administer our local social media resources as directed by corporate.
- Build appropriate business to business relations forming partnerships for events etc.
- Find and present local brand ambassador candidates and work with them to establish events and wellness related meet-ups.
Sales & KPIs:
- Meet set business goals as defined by corporate.
- Staff hiring, development and accountability.
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals for department.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions.
- Partner with logistics and product teams to ensure appropriate merchandise assortment and quantities.
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative business reports.
- Create staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage while achieving payroll budget goals.
- Maintain good communication with members of corporate offices and other stores.
- Administer follow-up and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be fully trained in current POS systems and to ensure that the staff is also proficient.
- Meet inventory accuracy, shrink goals and operational audit requirements.
- Manage all Shipping & Receiving practices.
- Perform other projects, as assigned.
- Implement and maintain merchandising standards and directives as communicated by corporate.
- Present opportunities for strategic merchandising adjustments to enhance customer experience and sales.
- Develop and motivate staff through regular individual and store meetings; administer quarterly and annual reviews.
- Involvement in store succession planning by training and developing personnel to the best of their abilities and/or the next level.
- Recruitment of candidates for all levels within the store with qualifications that meet company standards.
- Supervise personnel and enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action.
- College degree preferred, HS or equivalent required.
- 5 years of professional experience in a retail or sales environment, preferably in retail stores.
- Minimum of two years working in a leadership or supervisory role,
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and build a high performing team in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted, bend, twist, and kneeling
Shared staff housing provided.
Job Type: Full-time