WHO WE ARE:
Neopharm Labs is a full service GMP analytical development and testing laboratory closely collaborating with pharmaceutical, medical devices, natural health, veterinary and cosmetic companies. We are a well established and fast paced full service provider of just–in–time laboratory analytical services for the North American and international markets. We are located in Blainville Quebec, which is one of the fastest and youngest growing communities outside of Montreal. As a result, there is barely any traffic when you commute to and from our locale wherever you are located!
We offer a warm environment in which our team members can grow as they develop their expertise in analytical services and support. We are investing our most important assets – our employees – as we are looking to support their growth by recruiting top talent that can help us move forward into our future as a TRAINING MANAGER in our team.
WHO YOU ARE :
If you’re comfortable with training technology and have experience coordinating training courses in a corporate environment, we’d like to meet you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Technical Corporate Trainer to help our employees cultivate their skills and knowledge in a GMP environment. In this role, you will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess. Your goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of work teams.
WHAT THE POSITION ENTAILS :
You will be responsible to…
- Conduct individual and team skills gap analyses
- Design and manage complete training portfolio for the organization
- Deliver training sessions on an on-going basis to all employees to provide refresher on GMP guidelines and SOPs while ensuing these are clearly related and understood in the context of the work performed.
- Involvement with the Quality Assurance team in the creation of new SOPs and revision of existing ones.
- Managing all corporate training requirements within the organization and in liaison with external suppliers as required
- Act as support for technical specialists and managers during audits from external clients and from regulatory bodies
- Managing all projects related to training functions
- As required, conduct or mentor seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct regular evaluations across departments and labs to identify areas of improvement in the GMP processes
- Monitor employee performance and response to training to ensure continuous improvement of performance and corporate outcomes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A deep understanding of GMP guidelines and their application
- Strong knowledge of the scientific analysis, research and development and quality control processes within a pharmaceutical / service lab environment
- Highly effective communicator that can transmit technical information with ease.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment
- Must be willing to continuously learn and apply new techniques in corporate teaching
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities are key
- BSc / BA in business or equivalent experience in related role
- Six sigma and Green-belt certification is a minimum.
- Training Certification is a plus
- Bilingualism is a must.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- A generous benefits package including a 3 tiered insurance plan and a retirement savings plan
- A bonus plan commensurate with performance and measured against KPIs
- Parking at work
- Flexible work hours
- A warm and family oriented environment in which you can grow professionally and impact our bottom line in a significant and meaningful way.
- A bunch of fun and amazing social events that allow you to feel at home while at work!
If this opportunity makes you feel happy inside, then we are looking for you to apply NOW! Please send your CV confidentially to : CV@neopharmlabs.com